THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

27 November 2010

The Science of Behavior

Hi,

My name is Stephani and as a outside assignment, I have decided to record my thoughts on assignments from my psychology course and on psychology and behavior in general. For those who may have noticed, my blog name, the Science of Behavior, is a twist on the pseudo-blog called the Science of Deduction run by the BBC. The Science of Deduction is a fictional website run by the modern day Sherlock Holmes from the BBC's new serial Sherlock. I have several reasons for choosing this title. One, it gives the facts of my blog right away. Two, Sherlock Holmes is a self-proclaimed sociopath and one of the world's most intriguing social psychology subjects. Three, it's a catchy title. I'm going to start from my first lesson and continue until the last. Maybe, I'll learn something along the way. Maybe, you will.
At the end of each post, I will end with a quote that means something to me at that moment. So for my first one I will leave my all time favorite quote:

"I took the one less traveled by, and that made all the difference."

Until next time,

Stephani

I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.


I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.

0 comments: